IT professional looking for work - willing to pay a finder's fee
available weekdays available weekends education completed: masters
QR Code Link to This Post
I am an IT professional (Singapore citizen) with 20+ years of experience in software development, offshore team management and technical teaching in Asia/US/Europe. For family reasons, I'd like to relocate to Romania for work. I have
- done software development in Java (for about 10 years in total)
- managed offshore development centers in Shenzhen and Shanghai for Nomura(HK), UBS(North America) and Citibank (Singapore) on equities trading and citibank online projects (3+ years)
- taught a career oriented computer science program in USA for 6 years.
- been involved in machine learning projects since 2018.
- always exceeded expectations from employers.
If anyone can help me land a professional job in Romania, I am willing to pay a finder's fee (1000 Leu) when I report to work there.
Areas of work I am interested in:
- Offshore software development team management and mentoring (as well as international recruiting and staffing for your projects)
- Machine learning projects with Python
- Technical training/teaching
- English (fluent)
- Chinese (fluent)
- German (3 years living in Germany)
- Spanish (2 months Spanish course in Guatemala)
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers